Saturday, March 27, 2010

The unevolved are useless

Skinny bitches are evil and have to be destroyed!

Fuck all you poser whores! Fuckin' gold-diggers...

Fuck all posers in general, you ruin it for the rest of us.

Every last one of you unevolved shitfuckcunts are stupid and fucking don't exsist in my eyes. You need to fucking die already! I hate every last one of you fucking cunts!

You are all useless flesh dolls that need thier strings cuts and thier skins ripped off!

Fuck money!

Fuck all emos who try and turn punk into your shitty scene! Your too weak to be punk or anything else of fucking value!

I wanna blow up a mall full of dumb little prosti-tots who think that thier bodies will get them places! And fuck the parents who let them and who taught them that in the first place!

Fuck Demoncraps for not having a backbone! And fuck Repuklican'ts just for being Repuklican'ts!

I hate you all!

Evolve or die! Now get the fuck out of my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment