Saturday, March 27, 2010

Breeders are hypocrites

I hate stupid people.

Right now, I hate dumb heterosexuals. These fuckers get married and divorced like they're changing underwear! And here I sit typing away with no ability to marry once! If you want to preserve the "Sanctity of Marriage", illegalize divorce.

And don't give me that shit that marriage hasn't changed! Women aren't property anymore and you don't buy and sell them if you are no longer interested!

Interracial Marriage is legal now in AmeriKKKa and we haven't fallen into the oceans, so why do you same fuckers think it will happen this time?

And why is it anti-gay folks are so focused on what I do in bed? Seriously, is it that interesting to you? I'm a man, so is my husband and we find physical pleasure with one another, what's so wrong about that? We respect, love and value each other. We tell the other we love them so much in one day it's almost sickening! So how is our love not 'real'?

You fuckers are sick and need to die!

All hail the Rainbow Imperium!!

No comments:

Post a Comment