Saturday, March 27, 2010

God

Dear Yahweh/Jehovah/God/Allah-

You suck ass! Your little 'plan' is crap and your not perfect, no matter what people try and shove down my throat. Your son was a closeted fag, since he spent all that time with 12 other guys. Fantasies of orgies permiate my imagination on a daily basis and I'd love to see Jesus orgasm. It would be devine and holy.
I hate your world. Its shit. Your not a loving and kind god, your still that jealous little twit from before you sent your son. Fuck you! Give me the chance, I'll tell it to your fuckin' face, you ego-maniac. I hope there is a way to kill you, I'd love to find out how and do it.
But your not real, niether is that little fucker Lucifer. And if you do exist out there somewhere, then I don't need you. I'm better than you. You are an idea that can be erased. I'm fuckin' done with you.
Oh, no I'm not. One last thing. I don't know if I can ever find Truth, pure truth, but I'm sure it won't come from following you!

Yours truely-
The Irate Wiccan Faggot

No comments:

Post a Comment