Saturday, March 27, 2010

More poems

Deny me life, so I may live.
Deny me death, so I may die.
Deny me love, so I may hate.
Deny me fullfillment, so I may fear.
Deny me truth, so I may lie.
Deny me the Ancients, so I may be blind.
Deny me all of these things, so I may never know exsistance.
Grant me all of these things, so I may know experience.
Grant me The Old Ones, so I may know compasion.



Money is not truely the root of all evil.
It is the green key to the Door of Jealousy.
Man's own heart is the root of evil.
And the root of good.
While a woman's womb is the root of death.
And of life.
The balance of Creation and Destructionis the fight of life.
Blessed be the Balance.



The death cry escapes my throat,
As I lay in a pool of crimsion tears.
Those tears turn into limitless regret,
As the darkness comes for me.
The shell dies,
The spirit hesitates,
The corpse begins to rot,
The spirit dwindles,
The bones become dust.
The spirit fades,
And is forgotten.
I've died,
Never crossing the bridge.
I've died,
Never knowing the Freedom of Heart and Spirit.
I've died,
Never seeing Summerland.
I've died,
Never knowing life.



Terenchal heat rains down
Like blood from a ruptured aorta
Our dignity dies
From dispear
Born of these loveless halls
Our brains boil
From the betrayal of a nonexsistant world
Our eyes become flames
When the world of perfect hate
Is no longer conjoined with our rotted hearts
Then our souls are taken
A piece at a time
While night awaits with its dark embrace
Where demons and lying gods rejoice
In the corpse of innocence



Anger disrupts the corination of guilt
As hope and joy rot in the disembodied head of purity
Innocence decays from the broken spirit
Of love
We die hypocrites
Whom are born into a world of lies
Deception triumphs
When the manifestation of truth is denied
The shell cracks
So the spirit can escape
From the festering wound of life
Turn the knife to the left this time
I want to feel the pain rush through me
Now turn it to the right, so I can die



I told me,
To unshut me eyes,
I've extinguished the Shadow of Light and ignited the Flame of Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment