Saturday, March 27, 2010

If you value your lives, be somewhere else

Today is the last day that I'm using words
They've gone out, lost their meaning
Don't function anymore

Words are useless, especically sentences
They don't stand for anything
How could they explain how I feel
How can I explain how I feel?

And all that you've ever learned
Try to forget
I'll never explain again

I'm not apologizing
Would it sound better if I were heterosexual?
You're the one with the problem
Why don't you just deal with it

Would you like me better if I was?
We all feel the same way
I have no regrets
Just look in the mirror

I don't have to justify anything
I'm just like you
Why should I be?
Deal with it
Absolutly no regrets.

Without the heart,
There can be
No understanding between
The hand and the mind.

Why do I feel like a stranger in my own life?

Express yourself, don't repress yourself,
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind, what was I thinking?
It's human nature and I'm not sorry, I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me!

All aboard!

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people, living as foes
Maybe, it's not to late
To learn how to hate, and forget how to love

Mental wounds not healing, life's a bitter shame

I've listened to preachers, I've listened to fools
I've watched all the drop outs, who make their own rules
One person conditioned, to rule and control
The media sells it, and you live the role

I know that things are going wrong for me

Heirs of an Amerikan Holy War, that's what we've become
Inheiriting troubles, I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something, that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing, who and what's to blame...

I'm surrounded by unevolved primates and some of the most fucking stupid dumb shitfuckcunts you can imagine!

FUCK ALL OF YOU!

Words fail me, I can't find the means to simply get it all out at once. I want to, I know it would kill me, leaving me a dried husk full of nothing more than the maggots I ate today. But I want it.

Death is a release I'm looking for, a calm escape from the shitty cunts I am surrounded by. Even a vast majority of my co-workers are so blindly stupid that me killing them would be too easy. No challenge, they are all broken anyway.

I wanna fuck with razors and knives while rolling in salt and alcohol, just to remind myself that I'm alive since I feel dead inside.

You make your life off the Evening News
Just give you something-something you can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give you dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em all around

You got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam
in her eye
It's interesting when people die-
Give you dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
running bet
Get the widow on the set!
You need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
You got your dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
You love to cut us all down to size
You love dirty laundry

You can do "The Innuendo"
You can dance and sing
When it's said and done they haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Giving you dirty laundry!

You are nothing to me and you will always be nothing. Go and live your small little lives and leave your god and savior for the shallow and meaningless celebraties that will leave you for the next best thing, fad or drug.

Then you can slit your wrists and die believeing that Paris Hilton will come and save you. Then Parez can linger under you while you get carried off to nothingness since that's what your already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment