Saturday, March 27, 2010

More than you

I've become more than you. I am my own worst enemy and my best action hero. I see see further then you cunts could ever imagine, yet I'm limited by this imcumbersome country that killed my childhood.

Amerika has rusted out my hollow heart after rotting my soul in the shit of the artificial social disease. Death is the peace of the atheists that I seek. This cage of my incompleteness takes my breath as I consume my seed.

You are one million years underevolved! You're pathetic excuses for primates! I'm so happy I'm not human. I'm so much more. More than a Neo-Human, more then a Terran. I'm a Gaian. Don't bother worshipping me, it won't help you. You'll still be stupid little primates playing with your toys and shaking your clubs. I pray that you choke on your stupidity, controlability and shallowness. I hope and want you to die! But you can't even do that right

No comments:

Post a Comment