Saturday, March 20, 2010

Poems of mine

Monsters stir
In the dark recesses
Of my mind

I can't fight them
Only herd them
In the direction
Of my unabsolution

My heart is broken
Beaten and done

Can I love
Like a free
Caged dove?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going numb,
Bit by bit,
Body part by body part.

Will I know
When the numbness
Enters my mind?

Will I care
That I can not
Care no longer?

I'm falling apart
And no one
Can hear my screams
Of agony's dying breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me
My tresspasses
As I
Can not
Forgive me
My tresspasses
Against myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Push the knife
Further through
My already broken heart
As you reject
My outstretched hand
I may not love you
But I more than lust for you
I just want to know your soul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I was nothing
Yesturday I'll be.
Time is full of
The empty thinking
That it's a part
Of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment