Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks, you ass!

Had a blast with friends tonite, especially after they called me when they were done with dinner. The spontanious mini-road trip was awsome!
Too fuckin' bad that shit never happened! Sure, they did it, but I wasn't called. I guess I could have called, but I was told that I would be called after they went to dinner. I didn't go out to eat due to cost of where they were going, Japanese. Not that the place they went to was expensive, I would just eat a lot of sushi! So I saved myself the finacial pain.
Call me old fashioned, but when I'm told by someone that they will call me, I'll wait for the call. After a point, I guess I could call, but I never do. That may be a control mechanism or a control drama on my part. Whatever. I'm just of the mentality that if you tell me you're going to call, you should. But I also admit I'm an asshole, so that may just be another factor.
Whatever, I don't give a fuck. Nor do I really care. They didn't want me there, so fine. That's thier choice. My Saturday night wasn't wasted cuz I didn't wait around all night for the phone to ring. I can entertain myself.
Fuck 'em, they'll miss me when I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment