Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pain of Stupid

As a cocksucking queer, I think the hypocracy of my own community is distasteful and shows with clarity that we are not ready for Equal Rights. Boozin' it up and gettin' high on Meth is what we want.
Party, party, party!!! Stay young and stay hard, stay drunk, stay high. No wonder HIV/AIDS is still going strong.
Our LGBT Movement is nothing more than a First Class, First World luxury that we take for granted. We're not interested in fighting for our Brother's and Sister's around the world, cuz that might interfer with our parties and drugs and make us think about more than ourselves.
Dirty rotten fags, no better than the GOP Bastards we call 'enemy'.
Then there are the damn HIV/AIDS Activists. So trying to stop the activities and mind sets of people who are most at risk. Not doing too good a job I see.
I may be gay and most at risk, slightly less than the local Black Community, but I refuse to give any more money to a disease that I've avoided due to safe sex practices.
You want money, I'll be more than happy when the virus becomes air-born!
Stupid people should die from the pain of thier own stupidity, make life easier for the rest of us...the smart ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment