Sunday, February 7, 2010

Take a pill and a grain of salt

So many!
So many dumb and ignorant frakkers! Why does the Universe allow such wastes of DNA to walk and talk and breathe? Am I no better? Am I the best that we have to offer?
The maggots crawl and take and strangle my mind out of my head as they take my money, making my life hard and unlivable. I want them all dead. Kill. Kill! KILL!!!!! Kill them all and it will make my life better.
Don'tchya think!?
I dream and wait for the sweet embrace of the grave. It will anser my call of comfort.
I'm more Human than you! More ready to be the one to help and not expect anything in return. I want to go through my life and not have to fight for everything!
I hate my job. I'm taken for granted and haven't been thanked for what I do in over two years. I haven't gotten a raise since the Bush Devil took down the Towers. I work 10 hour days. Makes me a dull fag.
I hope they read this.
I hope the swine take this all in, maybe they can try and be Human instead of some automated Corperate arse. I hope certain ones die. It would make life easier and sweeter. Especially the stinky one. Sewage and landfills smell sweeter than that one. Makes my nose burn. Don't see how he lives with it. Maybe he'll suffocate one night.
Fire me, I dare you!!!
I've got loads of stuff that OSHA would love to have. Maybe my lawyer would like to know how you grabbed my bum. I admit my fear of you, but its going away...an animal can stay in a corner for so long. Take a bath in bleach and alcohol! Might help get the smell of rotten meat off you. Keep up you dren, I can take it. Will make my revenge on you so much sweeter, so much better than I hope.
I hope your reading this Stinky, you waste of a cumshot. I'm more Human than you!
Make them pay, make them suffer. Make them live your life. Make them remember. Make them pay! Make them wish to die to make it stop.
Deny death, make it a blessing. Death will be thier escape, thier salvation. Death will be thier lovers embrace on a cold day.
Death will show pity, for they will be broken. Death will be a blessing.
Make them pay.
Remember, I'm more Human than you. I will make you pay. I am Death in the Land of The Living. My kiss will be your blessing when I am done.

...so many maggots...so many...so...so...many...

No comments:

Post a Comment