Sunday, July 25, 2010

Racist FOX un-News and an apology

Why the fuck do people believe FOX "NEWS"? They have continually shown the ability to twist the truth into a total lie and sell it, then to turn around and wonder why people believed that lie when they get caught or the story they 'broke' is just well edited bullshit.

The story on Shirley Sharrod was nothing more than a well thought out and executed attack on the NAACP for calling out the racism in the Tea Party. She is a victim of political bullshit! And why did it work so well as to fool the NAACP? Because in this country, in this day and age, we still want to dog out a black woman because it's easy to do. That's why people are still saying they can't wait to see the 'real' Michelle Obama. What is the 'real' they are referring to? The ghetto queen we've all seen on TV, that's who! I am sick of how black women are the eternal source of media ratings and sensationalism because we as Americans don't seem to value them as people, just as entertainment. That is fucking crap!

This fucking cunt Andrew Breitbart needs to be brought up on slander charges for one and admit he's a fucking liar secondly. This jackass may not be a racist, but he is a conservative waste of DNA who lies to get his views out on a national scale. Even a fucking FOX "NEWS" non-journalist said he isn't credible! If a FOX non-journalist says not to this clown, shouldn't you?

FOX "NEWS" has ruined a Presidential election, brought down an organization that helped minorities (and got them registered to vote, no wonder the Repuklicunts wanted it de-funded) and now they've ruined the life of a woman just to get back to the NAACP! They seem to be on a mission from Rupert Murdoch, an Australian, to keep the fires of racism in AmeriKKKa burning bright. This fuck seems so damn determined to bring back 'Separate but Equal', segregation and Jim Crow and I want to know why! FOX needs to be shut down for all the shit they spew.
What scares me and worries me more than anything are the dumb shitfuckcunts who believe everything coming from FOX "NEWS" and its shows! I do not get how they can stand by a network who so transparently went from attacking a woman based on very little information, that was never seemingly investigated on even an elementary level, to going 180 and wondering why everyone jumped the gun on a story that wasn't investigated in the first place! Un-fucking-believable!!!

I could go on, but it's clear that I'd just start repeating myself.

Let me say this to all the black folk out there;
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that white people seem to still have a knee jerk reaction to you. I'm sorry that the vocal minority won't shut up and that the silent majority won't speak up and show you that not all white people are negrophobic. I, however, don't assume that a black person dressed a certain way is a thug or criminal. I don't assume that a black woman is a ghetto queen or ready to be loud and fight. I am not my parents.
I am sorry about the white people who steal from you all the time. And not material things, but cultural. Rap, hip-hop, rock n' roll, R&B. I'm sorry that white people don't have a rich enough culture or heritage to feel secure in. It seems that the only culture and heritage we have to inherit is one filled with blood, genocide, slavery, rape and the total extermination of cultures and societies. And from this, white people assume privilege and superiority because we've historically forced ourselves to be on top of everything.
Yet at the same time, white people try and be black. From stealing music styles, to slang to whatever they can. All falling back on the fact that white people don't have a significant enough heritage or culture to rely on. Why? Because white people have destroyed cultures, religions, languages and societies and thus have killed their own.

I'm not one of these fucking cunts. And I never will be. I reject my privilege, it does nothing but set me up for failure to be a decent person who thinks. I reject all the bullshit I was brought up with. My skin tone doesn't make me better then anyone.

Fuck FOX "NEWS". Fuck Andrew Breitbart. Fuck white privilege. Fuck racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment