Sunday, July 11, 2010

After effect

Ya know something? Ranting is a wonderful thing. What sucks about it, for me anyway, is that once I get it all out, I feel shitty. There's space there for depression to kick in. Guess it's the balance working itself out. Still though, it sucks.

I feel better and justified once I rant, or have a really good blog that makes a point. But then I get depressed for a few days. I don't mind it, I'm used to it. I just would like to not feel bad once I'm done. However, getting all that anger and stress out is worth it.

Now, once The Hubby and I get groceries done with, we're gonna go to a local Sculpture Park and I'm gonna pound out my depression on the trail there that goes back into the woods. If that doesn't work, there's a nice 2-3 mile trail around a lake not too far from there. It'll take me about an hour or two, but I'm sure I can fully pound out my depression.

I'd fuck it out, but having a cold sore on the inside of your mouth suck major ass! Love my man, wanna fuck til our brains fall out, but I ain't giving him genital herpes. So a walking I will go.

...damn herpes...

No comments:

Post a Comment