Saturday, July 17, 2010

Comment on comments

I'd like to say that the one thing that really pisses me off about people leaving comments is the ability to do so anonymously. Frankly, that's a cowards way out. If you're not on Blogger, then if you wanna leave a comment, leave your name. I don't care if it's good or bad, I'd just like to know who likes me or hates me.
I will say that I may not allow it to be posted, since I review them all. Like this one I just got saying a basic good-bye and hoping we never cross paths again and that I get to keep the 'retard'. What the fuck?! That last word, retard, that is why I didn't allow it to go up. I don't know who your cowardly ass was referring to, but I hope it wasn't who I think it is. Also, my dear Uncle Ricky, who died almost four years ago, was mentally "retarded". I do not take kindly to that word being used to describe anyone or anything as either stupid or useless. If that's the language you want to use, so be it. However, I don't have to support it or allow it on my blog. And it speaks volumes about you, you fucking shitfuckcunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment