Monday, August 2, 2010

Comment on comments 3

I have to say to the lovely stalker Anonymous, I know who you are. Or at least I got a real good idea who you may be. There really wasn't much of a list to pick from.

Also, I have to say;
1. Thank you for stalking me, I enjoy feeling wanted
2. The power you give me is great, due to the cowardice in your lack of identification. While I have an idea of who you are, there is a thrill in not knowing my fan. Love a good mystery.
3. The sheer weirdness of you is great, I love it.
4. With your comments, they show a lot about you. That's the great thing about the Net and the anonymity it gives, it allows people to show the innermost working of themselves with this idea that they can be anonymous. But your not, provided I'm right in who I think you are Anonymous.

At the end of the day, you keep showing your obsession with me. However, I encourage it at the same time. I'm an attention whore, what can I say?

Oh, by the way, that comment on being an idiot for Islamism? Um, Islam would have worked much better than Islamism. Mind you, I do not support that comment and the only reason I allowed it to go up was to show the sheer stupidity of your own idiot status. Frankly, changing some words here and there in that comment can easily be made to show how people can be an idiot for Christianism. Oh, wait. Better to use Christianity. We must be correct in how we use words, one doesn't want to be viewed as a total moron when giving a dissertation on how one sees the world.

Unless you're me and just don't give a fuck.

So Anonymous, keep on stalking me and leaving comments. I feel all pretty when you do. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment