Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well then

I love haters, I do. They make my life better. I love the way that when haters come at me, they waste their time and energies. See, you can hate on me all you want, but it's all lost on me. I don't care about you. With all the time you waste on me, you could be utilizing all that wasted energy on something else.

Hate your life? Do something about it to change it. I've done that plenty of times.
Hate your job? Get another one. Even in this economy, it's possible.
Hate ? Just do something about it. Get off your ass and do something about it. Plain and fucking simple.

Look, give me all the attention you want. I'll take it. And even when you don't pay attention to me, I'm still gonna be here. You might get me to bend a little, but you'll not get me to break. Keep it up, you just make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment