Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thank you

To those who've offered information to me about converting to Islam, thank you. Once, I considered Islam, that was when I first read the Qur'an. I'd also considered becoming a Hebrew, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh...the list went on. But in all the searching I did, the only thing I found that made me feel whole, spiritually speaking, is Wicca. I know that may not sit well with plenty of people, that's cool. But it is what works for me.

So, while I won't be joining Islam or becoming Muslim, I still wanna say thanks. I appreciate the time you took to offer me that, I just won't be taking you up on it. I support true Islam, true Muslims and Muhammad, peace be upon him. It's just that I'm an ally to you more than a brother in Allah.

Many blessings and thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment