Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stalkers

I love, love, love how people who can't be my "friend" on Facebook because of (insert whatever reason they come up with) yet still stalk me here on my blog. I won't name names, much as I'd like to, but still, I finally had to speak up about this.

If people don't wanna be cool with me on Facebook, or anywhere else (including real life), yet are still keeping tabs on me here, then there's something that they can't keep away from. I get it. They envy me. Great. I envy me too! It's just something that doesn't bother me so much as I find it interesting. It's amusing to me that people who can't, seemingly, stand me in all other ways, but can tolerate me here long enough to try and use this blog against me. And that's funny, even more so, when this blog is just part of who I am.

Everyone reading this needs to get that this is just a fraction of who I am. Yes, I'm a hateful cunt who can't stand the masses of humanity due to the stupidity they display daily. There's plenty more you don't see and that's by design of this blog. This is my cathartic therapy, it's free and easy to get the shit out of my head that everyone else keeps in theirs. I share my darkest sides and do so without shame or regret. And people can't seem to deal with that.

In the end, if you people can't take this blog and me with a grain of salt and like a thinking adult and want to judge me totally as a person because of what you read, fuck you. If you want to judge me on my own damn Facebook wall based on your own views and not talk to me, then cut all ties, fuck you. Sorry if you people wanna hate on me more, but that's on you. I got plenty who hate me for this blog and I'm much better not being around small minded morons who can't communicate like an adult.

So love, hate or just ignore. I'm still gonna write shit that people can't take well, don't know how to take at all and will try and tear me down for. Don't be jealous that I can get out what you can't even acknowledge in yourself. That's what makes me better than you.

Use this blog as you see fit. But if you do so without having a dialog with me, then you're just an ass who envy's me. And that's my view of people without communication, dialog and content. Til the time and point that people can have the backbone to talk with me like an adult who utilizes the three pounds of gray matter in their skulls, all I can tell you is keep stalking me. For all the shit I can't stand, keep it up. You just make me stronger and give me more fuel for the fire. You make me laugh and I thank you for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment