Monday, September 27, 2010

Comment on comments, the end

OK cunts, no more comments will be allowed for anyone who wants to be Anonymous. It was funny at first, but I just deleted 20 fucking comments in my review box that where just links to, what I'm only guessing, anti-Islam sites, sources, opinion videos and other crap. Fine, I get it, you don't like Islam or Muslims. Frankly, fuck you.
I'm sick of anti-Islam and anti-Muslim rhetoric. Earlier this year it was all anti-immigration. What's it gonna be in another few months? Anti-Native Americans? Anti-Asian? Hating others for the actions of a few jackasses is hilarious to me. Like I should hate all Breeders because of Fred Phelps? Fuck that. Get over your blind hate and engage that three pounds of gray matter in your skull.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment