Sunday, April 29, 2012

High tech, finally

So here I am sitting at my favorite place, MoKaBe's Coffeehouse, playing on my brand new tablet with a QWERTY keyboard docking port and a loving life. Still getting used to the sensitive mousepad, but it's an adjustment. Also I should try this on the touchscreen, but one thing at a time.
And the salesman where I got this tried to convince me that I needed an iPad! *rolls eyes* I know what I wanted and his argument was that the iPad has over half a million apps specifically designed for it. *hand to forehead* Yeah dude, cuz that's what drives my purchasing decisions. My only argument, mostly with myself, was whether or not I wanted to spend an additional $100 for 16GB of additional memory built into the thing. In the end I didn't, I just got a $40 16GB micro SD card and called it a day.
I tell ya what though is how fast I've taken to this machine, like a fish to water! Scary, since I tend to dislike technology. Yeah, I know, then why get a tablet? Cuz I want a laptop, but this is cheaper and does all I want without the bells and whistles.

So I'm gonna keep playing with this and see where I end up. Still makes a kickass, if scary at times, weekend all the more better. Felt weird spending the money for this and not a worry that the purchase would hurt me. Can ya tell I'm uber used to being a poor, cash strapped fag?

Later cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment