Saturday, October 20, 2012

The torment of unlife

I love you
I want you
I need you
I want you
I love you
I give myself freely to you, all that I am, was and will be. Why...why can't you do the same in return? I cry out in my head so no one may know my pain and anguish that comes from the vacuum of your place in my life. I still burn for your image, smell and touch. I am weak...
...Gods! Please, I beseech you! Grant me release from this Hades of.....of....of...of..of self-induced pain and hurt. Damn your absence as it slowly kills me! When will this torment end? Must I wait for the sweet rancid embrace of Death?
Or will it survive even Life?
I hate what you've done to me but love you for the sweet ecstasy the pain you silently create causes me.
Take me
Love me
Torment me
Make me beg for more
More
More
More
More
More
More sweet ecstasy your seemingly unending silent absence that wields itself like an unbreakable, unstoppable sword against the unmovable rock that has become my once beating, beautiful Black Heart.
You inspire me...
To love more
Feel deeper
Create intimacy
To kill you as you sleep in your everlasting
Silence filled pity party of unlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment