Sunday, August 19, 2012

Say what?!

So I get on Blogger and had in mind a random blog for some subject that came into my head. Then I notice that I have a comment to approve and then come to find out I've been nominated for a Blog Award or two! Holy hell, ME??? Well slap some butter on my buns and call me a biscuit!

The lovely person who nominated me was A Domestic Pagan, who can be found here: http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/2012/08/iblog-awards.html
Boo, thank you ever so much! When I started this blog, it was for simple cathartic reasons and to get this mess of anger and darkness out. That ended up consuming me and then spit me out. But I'm better and more refined in my craziness. LOL! Um...anyway, there are rules to follow about this little awards thingy, so I'm going to follow as best I can. Hell, I was nominated, might as well give it a go!

Things about me:
1. My temper is vile, evil and hard to control at times. But I'm learning to wield it as a force for good.
2. I'm passionate about those who've stayed by me over the last 3 years of trials and falling down.
3. I'm an activist for Equality.
4. I'm polyamorous and polytheistic.
5. I have a low tolerance for what I consider to be bulldrek.
6. I'm with a most amazing man who's taught me more than he'll ever know
7. Am a fool for sushi.
8. Love Ethiopian food and people!
9. Am a loyal St. Louis Cardinals fan
10. I don't trust easily

This is the hard part, I'm supposed to nominate 15 bloggers, but I don't know that many, so I'm gonna break this one with the few I do know:

1. http://angryblackbitch.blogspot.com/
2. http://deadamericandream.blogspot.com/
3. http://queerofsteel.blogspot.com/

So here's fingers crossed and what not. I'll be sending comments to those I've nominated as soon as I find the damn website to put in the info! Ugh...#11, I hate tech..



One Lovely Blog Award Rules
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
  4. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment