Friday, September 20, 2013

I'd rather be alone than unhappy

It's a mystery to me how you can sleep at night and how you live with yourself. All your jokes were on me, but who's laughing now? If blame is the name of the game then I won't play if it means losing to you. And showing common decency and general respect? Imagine the nerve! I've given you so many chances but you've screwed them all up. And shot the undeserved sympathy in the head.
Thank you for stepping away from me for a yea so that I can now see the shit and drama that I didn't want to. I denied so much, lied to myself and lived in a delusion of hypocrisy. I'm done with it all. Done with you. Don't get upset when someone else comes into my life and takes your place. If you wanted to be in my life, then you'd have made an effort to be a part of my life. But you haven't. You've been absent for a year, no real communication and more than a few broken promises and dates that I've been stood up on. But that's alright. I learned, so thank you for the lessons.
Just don't expect me to be the calm version you knew whenever you decided to make a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment