Friday, August 2, 2013

What the hazmana is wrong with some poeple?!

OK, so while on vacation in beautiful Medina, Ohio I found out some shtako that I didn't know about and am thankful that I didn't watch. I knew about '2 Girls 1 Cup', hell I only got 30 seconds into it before I ran out of the room screaming. I also know about the sequel '2 Girls 1 Finger' and only got 5 seconds into that before I got sick.
But now I find out about '1 Guy 1 Jar'? Oh hell no! There is no Gods damned frakkin' way I'm gonna subject my self to that drek! The reaction videos on YouTube are enough for me to know what happens and to know that I do not want to ever see that! And I'm really open minded. But seriously? I'm sorry, but my mind don't open that far! I'm also a kinky bastard, but there are some things that for me go way beyond The Safe, Sane and Consensual Rule.

And if there are more of these types of videos out there, I do not want or need to know about them. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment