Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pretty Hot And Tempting

I love how there are certain people who don't like me being happy. But not like you'd think. Maybe it's me, and I can live with that, but it seems that there are people out there who can't handle a person being happy WHILE being "full figured", "large", "fat", "over-weight".
It's weird.
Let me say that I am happy in my body! Am I trying to lose weight? Yes, for health reason not vanity. It can be annoying to be a fat man. Clothes are a bit more expensive, there may be some health problems. People look at you funny when you walk or eat. Then there's the stories of airlines charging you for two seats if you're "too big", which is stupid as frak since they design those seats smaller and smaller for more people to fly, thus more profits.
Anyway, I digress.
Look, I'm fat and proud! For those who can't handle that, know that I do not have a weight problem. You just have a problem with my weight. I'm the Belly of the Ball and you can't keep this smile from my face. The men in my life love the jiggly, it keeps them happy! My size is a benefit with some people who wanna try drek with me. It also has taught me to keep my immediate area in mind when I move around. I'm very aware of my surroundings and I've noticed most thin people aren't. There's much that thin people take for granted that bigger folks can't.
Another phenomenon I've noticed as a fat man is how bigger folk try to not take up a lot of space while skinny people just spread out. Seriously, take notice next time your out and about, it's a trip!
So that's the limit of what's on my mind today. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment