Monday, August 15, 2011

Hey Fuckers!

What's up you shitfuckcunts that really aren't there or read this fucked up shit! How y'all doin'? Great, now back to me.

So I've been truckin' along and livin' life. Things have been good and this time, I really like and appreciate the change. Used to not, it only made me paranoid for the other pairs of shoes to drop. Not a shoe, pairs of shoes. Yeah, that was me. Target of the sphincter of the Multiverse. But I've done my time. I like where I'm at and love it more every day. And while I'm still the Irate Wiccan Faggot you all love to hate and bash, I'm finding the Light Feelings can be good and beneficial, just like the Dark Feelings. I just happen to like the Dark Feelings more. Security blanket...I blame my parents.

Anyway, there's still some fucked up shit in my orbit, but nothing I'm concerned about. That crap'll just burn up in re-entry. Self-destructive behavior does that.

So this was a drop of the line to all you imaginary readers out there. One follower over on the right is a bummer at times, but hey, I keep on writing. Well...as much as I feel like. It is my blog after all.

Whatever fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment